The Annual Wooden Boat Show — the “start of the season” maritime event — draws large crowds to the Beaufort community.
Once again, the Friends of the North Carolina Maritime Museum is extending sponsorship opportunities to the business community. Listed below are the reasons why your sponsorship will have more value:
- The Annual Wooden Boat Show has been selected as a “Top 20 Event for the Southeast” for eight years running. The best events across the Southeast compete to receive this prestigious honor from the Southeast Tourism Society.
- The Annual Wooden Boat Show is a signature event for Beaufort, Carteret County and the State of North Carolina. It is the longest ongoing wooden boat show in the Southeast.
- Due to increased publicity, there is more exposure for the Annual Wooden Boat Show than ever before with a number of featured cover stories.
- Over 5,000 people who attend this event will see your banner/logo displayed in the Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center from April 30 – May 3, depending on your level of sponsorship.
- Your name or business will be recognized for your sponsorship in the event program.
- To become a sponsor, contact David Daly, director of development and communications at the Friends of the NC Maritime Museum by phone 252-728-1638 or email email@example.com.