The 43rd Annual Wooden Boat Show takes place May 6, 2017. This “start of the season” maritime event draws large crowds to the Beaufort community.
Once again, the Friends of the North Carolina Maritime Museum are extending sponsorship opportunities to the business community. Listed below are eight reasons why your sponsorship will have more value in 2016…
- The 43rd Annual Wooden Boat Show has been selected as a “Top 20 Event for the Southeast” for May 2017. The best events across the Southeast compete to receive this prestigious honor from the Southeast Tourism Society. This is the third year in a row the event has received this recognition.
- The Annual Wooden Boat Show is a signature event for Beaufort, Carteret County and the State of North Carolina. It is the longest ongoing wooden boat show in the Southeast.
- Due to increased publicity in 2014-16, there is more exposure for the Annual Wooden Boat Show than ever before with a number of featured cover stories.
- A full-page ad promoting the 43rd Annual Wooden Boat show will appear in WoodenBoat magazine (March/April issue) through a grant from the Crystal Coast Tourism Development Authority.
- The Southeast Tourism Society will promote the 43rd Annual Wooden Boat Show to over 1,600 publications. In addition, two websites: EscapeToTheSoutheast.com and the STS Travel Media Press Room will promote the event.
- Over 5,000 people who attend this event will see your banner/logo prominently displayed in the Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center from April 29 – May 6, depending on your level of sponsorship.
- WoodenBoat magazine attended the Annual Wooden Boat Show in 2015 and 2016 as an exhibitor providing great exposure.
- Your name or business will be recognized for your sponsorship in the event program.